Langsung ke konten utama

SUMMER IN KOREA

SUMMER IN KOREA

I : assalamu'alaikum?
A : wa'alaikum salam
   I looked the man in front of me. he looked me. we glanced each other.
A : How do you know me?
I : I can recognize you because you the only one who wear hijab in here
A : O.. (Omma, the man in fornt of me is taller than me. all this time we just chat and finally in seoul Korea I can meet him here)
I : So will we walk or tea?
A : Better walk (I choose walk instead of tea to avoid misinterpretation)

So we walked almost two hours around my hotel. I went to Korea last week with my class mates due to Studi Banding.

A : How old are you?
I : (He showed his ID Card. I looked his ID while he pointed to the date of his birth day). here, I was born on January 27th 1990.
A : (Oh.. stop pointed forward the ID, do you think I dont understand English? I mubled in my heart), what are you doing in Korea?
I : I am a student
A : Master degree student?
I : No, I am a postgraduate student
A : (What? 25 years old Pakistani man is a S3 student of a famous university in Korea? wah daebak) so what major?
I : Agriculture student
A : Why do you choose agriculture?
I : Because I love plant. I can't live without plant
A : Interested
I : See! (this is my wife) 
A : (I was shaken by the news. oh.. maybe he already married. he pointed to the plant. then I felt awkard. oh.. his wife is a plant. green plant. I am blushing) erh... nice (i gave him a 2-2-7 smile)
I : thank you
A : Seems that you love your activity, plant, agriculture bloody much.
I : Yup
A : You dont have time to make a date. hang out with friend and do other activity?
I : No, I don't have any special friend
A : So, what do you do if you have spare time?
I : I use my spare time to sleep
A : will you back to Pakistane after your graduated?
I : Of course
A : nice meet you here
I : nice to meet you too

gue balik n ingat kisahnya ilona di Film Rudy habibie and teman gue yang ada di Indonesia yang berperan sebagai Ainun. 

senang bisa berkunjung ke Korea apalagi bisa sholat di masjid terbesar di negara ini. Pertemuan gue yang paling berkesan adalah pertemuan dengan si Pakistani man itu. Berkunjung ke Nami Island tempat syuting serial Winter Soneta.


PESAN:
BERMIMPILAH DAN GENGGAM MIMPI ITU DENGAN DOA DAN KUALITAS HIDUP YANG BAIK SERTA USAHA YANG TAK KENAL LELAH SEBAB ALLAH AKAN MERANGKUL MIMPI ITU


I remember oce when I ask Allah to complete my doa then now I got what I had wished    

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

#4 Movie Review “The Sinking of Van Der Wijck”

In kampong Batipuh, Hayati opened the window while her ninik started to discuss concerning hayati’s life. Elders were discussing two persons were going to proposing hayati, they were zainuddin and aziz. Zainuddin sent a letter of proposal and Aziz sent his representative to propose hayati. Elder ninik opened the meeting by saying God Sake and the matters were going to discuss. Younger heard and gave comment yet the elder still operating and covering the discussion till the end. If the younger gave a comment they clashed it directly saying that younger less experience and not really competent in life, though they were immature yet. Elder knew best and more how life was going on. Mak interupeted the speech by saying hayati’s love to Zainuddin “cinta hayati’s still lakke to zainuddin” thought hayati argued then hayati gave up her love to zainuddin. End of the meeting floor were decided they were going to accept Aziz’s proposal instead of Zainuddin’s proposal.   This scene cl...

BUGINESE VS others

MASKENDI Mata kuliah masyarakat dan kebudayaan Indonesia atau yang disingkat dengan MASKENDI merupakan mata kuliah yang wajib diambil oleh mahasiswa sastra seluruhnya baik mulai sastra Arab, sastra Indonesia, sastra Inggris, sastra jepang, sastra prancis, sastra daerah bugis makassar, sejarah dan mahasiswa arkeologi awalnya saya aneh mata kuliah apa ini? kok maskendi, ternyata setelah tahu kepanjangannya saya really absurb this.  here we go 1.  makul ini membahas semua budaya yang ada di Indonesia 2. pastinya ada diskusi hangat dan menegangkan sekaligus sedikit 'menyinggung' beberapa suku namun 'bukan maksud untuk menyingggung' hanya membeberkan kenyataan salah satu sesi yang paling menegangkan ketika floor / audiences membahas budaya bugis makassar vs jawa plus sumatera. dalam budaya bugis makassar sistem kekerabatan adalah patrilineal sementara di sumatera matrilineal, ada seorang teman kelas, he mengeluh secara terbuka dalam kelas bahwa, untuk melamar pere...

TIWI HAVE U EVER FALLING IN LOVE?

At Zubento Rebecka               : Hi tiwi have u ever felt in love? Tiwi                      : yes of course, If I am not fall in love. I am not normal. The thing is how u manage it Rebecka               : you are absolutely right Tiwi                        : I mean how you manage your feeling Rebecka               : yes that’s correct Tiwi                        : why? Rebecka               : no, I just wond...